Saturday, January 19, 2013

| Box Squared | Exhibition |

 The Center for Fine Art Photography's 'Box Squared' Exhibition.






I don't enter a lot of photography exhibitions, but there's something always exciting about the process for me when I do. And, of course, even more thrilling is finding out when one of your photographs was actually selected.


 That said, I am honored to have one of my photographs selected in the 'Box Squared' exhibition at the Center For Fine Art Photography. The juror for this exhibition was Kim ARam who is the founder/publisher of BLINK*magazine (very cool online photography mag).

 The exhibition is on display at the Center's online gallery and physical gallery from January 11 - February 9, 2013. To view my piece "head stones" as well as the other chosen photographs visit The C4FAP's online gallery.

 And, if you are in the Fort Collins, Colorado area don't miss the public reception on February 1, from 6 - 9pm. (unfortunately I wont be able to attend personally, but would love to hear from anyone who can go!).





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS