Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday |ness


Alas, it is Friday.

We are still recovering from the stomach flu at our house. Blech.

It's windy and the rain is due at any moment.
I've had 3 cups of coffee this morning. And I can't get warm enough.

Tomorrow I go to get my hair cut. Thinking about something different, as I get bored very quickly. I have to keep it interesting, but there is only so much you can do with stick straight super thin hair!

I hope to do more reading this weekend. Reading when it is warm and sunny outside, leaves me feeling guilty but when it is cool and rainy, it seems perfect. no?

I'm still keeping up with my 30 day of self portraits class, with Catherine Just. I'm really enjoying it.

What will you be doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS