Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's| Day | Jewelry Gift Guide

Need some last minute thoughts/ideas on what to get your honey?

 Well, I always think you just can't go wrong with jewelry. Or chocolate. Hmm...better make that jewelry AND chocolate!!! And, you know what they say about diamonds. Yet, I think that it pretty much applies to ALL jewelry though.

Marilyn Monroe Source: weheartit.com 

 Some of my favorite jewelry right now are by Kendra Scott. I really love the simplicity but moderness to her pieces. Plus, they are all over the press and have had oodles of celebrity sightings wearing KS!


 Now, personally usually  prefer simple, classic pieces. I tend to like very feminine items when it comes to my baubles. And, I'm really into the look of gold right now, too. But, I am also digging all of those "statement" pieces that have seemed to sprouted up EVERYwhere. Yes, I too heart them.


Kenddra Scott has some beautiful ones! The Harlow Necklace is amaze. It's the epitomy of statement piece. And it comes in all kinds of fun colors.


The  Danielle Earrings ( in Carnelian color) are just gorgeous. I could definitely see myself wearing them as I have always loved dangly earrings! Don't these just scream throw your hair up in a messy bun or cute chignon and head out on a date with your significant other? Of course, I would rock these at Target too. Heck yeah! Love 'em.


 Perhaps you aren't a fan of bright/bold color? Well, I can understand that. What about this beautiful Heather Gardner piece? This 5 Layer Victoria Chain Ethiopian Necklace would stand out in a crowd. It is feminine and beautiful in a fun bohemian way ( I love bohemian stuff!) and would instantly jazz up almost any outfit!

Another fun way to add a cute and easy-to-wear jewelry piece is gorjana's taner bark necklace. It is modern and chic, and goes with just about anything. You can wear it with Jeans and a T-shirt as well as a cute dress when you head out for a night on the town! I also adore their Laurel Bangle bracelet. Again, easy to wear and looks stylish!


 Apparently the Tribal look is going to be HUGE this Spring. If you are a fan of bracelets, this Lisa Stewart turquoise modern small cuff bracelet is stylish enough to be worn alone, but would also look great paired up with a few other bracelets. (I always like to pair my bracelets whenever possible).


Being a mom, I am always on the lookout for unique jewelry pieces that represent the love for my kiddos. There are LOTS of them out there, of course.  I really like this 14k Gold 2 Disc Necklace from Posh Mommy Jewelry. It's simple and I'd probably layer them with a few other thin gold chains. Again, I do like the layered look. :)


What are your thoughts? Do you like to wear jewelry and , if so, what sorts of things are you drooling over and throwing hints at (or just dreaming over)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS