Saturday, February 2, 2013

More | Green | Smoothie

My husband took our daughters out this morning for a few hours to a local children's gym while I stayed home and worked out/and got a peaceful (ie: no kids storming in the bathroom asking me where something is or whining about their sister not sharing) shower. Oh, and then I made a quick trip down to our local Goodwill store ...But more on that later.

He called me on his way home and told me they were picking up Chick-Fil-A and if I wanted any thing. Ummm. I kinda did want a chicken wrap. But, I said no and instead opted for something a little healthier instead.

Enter Green Smoothie.

I made one of my favorite's again the Tropical Green Smoothie (visit blog post a few weeks ago for recipe). But, I made a few minor changes to it and liked it even MORE. This time I added an extra 1/4 cup of chopped ice. and, a half banana. Yummmers!!

A few photos of the before and after shown below.

Oh, and notice how I now have a lovely watermark thanks to Kelsey?? :) :) No, it is nothing fancy, just a simple watermark that was super easy to make in Lightroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS